Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about a new US carrier that will sell you the Google Nexus 6 at a better price. LG follows as we learn about the future of the G Pro series, in addition to some new stylus plans for the company. Samsung follows as the Gear VR reaches retail in some stores. Then HTC surprises us with some leaks of the display of the One M9. We end today’s show talking about Apple’s probable strategy to sell you the Apple Watch.
All this and more after the break.
– Another carrier begins Nexus 6 sales with lowest on-contract price yet
– LG may be putting its G Pro series out to pasture
– LG G Pen trademark filing hints at future stylus aspirations
– Samsung Gear VR sales get underway
– HTC One M9 front glass allegedly leaked
– Apple may be courting a new class of retail employees for Watch sales