Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about how the Justice Department finally decided to leave Apple without responsibility in the iPhone 5C vs FBI case. Apple then follows as the company has now pushed iOS 9.3 after some fixes needed. Then we talk about Instagram and how its polarizing changes have found a halt. T-Mobile follows with leaks regarding a possible data-sms only service. We end today’s show talking about a NJ bill that could get you in trouble over walking and glancing at your phone.
All this and more after the break.
– Justice Department lets Apple off the hook: feds unlock iPhone without Apple’s help
– Apple works out its iOS 9.3 installation issues, resumes distribution
– Instagram users are freaking out over feed changes, begging followers to turn on notifications
– T-Mobile leak reveals plans for no-voice data+text service
– Should you go to jail for using your phone while walking? New NJ bill could make it so