Apple hates its own ads, Google’s Android TV, Moto X+1 & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the demo of Windows Phone in the car that was recently shown at Microsoft’s Build conference. Motorola follows as we get rumors of a Moto X+1 in the works as the follow-up to the Moto X. Samsung follows the news as we get new rumors of the Samsung Gear Solo, which is a smartphone/smartwatch in its own way. Google later brings us new rumors of Android TV that might be coming soon. We end today’s show talking about how Phil Schiller complains about Apple’s own ads lately.
All this and more after the break.
– “Windows Phone in the car” demoed at Build, Cortana also included
– Samsung Gear Solo could be its first SIM-enabled smartwatch
– 2014 Moto X gets a possible name, leather Moto Maker options rumored
– Google’s Android TV user interface leaks
– Not even Phil Schiller likes Apple’s ads lately, explodes in email chain