Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Microsoft’s recent updates to Windows Insider and Windows 10. Then we talk about Microsoft again, and how it might be backing Cyanogen. Samsung follows as we learn design details on the Galaxy S6. LG follows as we learn more about the G4’s display. We end today’s show talking about how Apple and Samsung are tied for the global smartphone lead.
All this and more after the break.
– Microsoft updates Insider app in advance of Windows 10 phone preview, hints at hardware requirements
– Microsoft to back Cyanogen’s plan to weaken Google’s control of Android
– Possible Galaxy S6 schematics suggest Samsung’s slimming the phone down
– LG G4 screen resolution could exceed even the G3’s quad HD
– Samsung and Apple tied in smartphone global market share for Q4/2014