Android P rhymes with HP Elite x3 | #PNWeekly 295
‘P’ is for “Preview” as the Android P Developer Preview Program gets underway. We’ll give you a quick look into some of the big new feature adds and we’ll also try and paint by sound a couple of changes to the Material Design aesthetic, too.
‘P’ is for “prosecution” and those are what the FBI has allegedly been getting with the help of paid informers at Best Buy’s Geek Squad support and repair service. Were customers subject to unwarranted search and seizure of their items? We dicuss.
‘P’ is also for “PLUS” news on Windows 10, a Nexus 6P bootloop lawsuit and your listener mail! ‘P’ is for “Podcast” and that means it’s the Pocketnow Weekly!
Watch the YouTube live broadcast from 3pm Eastern on March 9 or check out the high-quality audio version right here. You can shoot your listener emails to [email protected] for a shot at getting your question read aloud on the air next week!
Pocketnow Weekly 295
March 9, 2018
- Android P: Developer Preview out now, will go through five stages
- Snapdragon 855: Fusion branding confusion
- Broadcom & Qualcomm: Government intervenes in shareholder vote
- Apple headphones: is it cannibalizing Beats?
- Windows 10 S: a new mode on standard Windows 10 will replace it
- Nexus 6P: lawsuit allowed to continue over warranties for bootloops
- Motorola: Chicago due for layoffs, again
- Net neutrality: Washington state puts teeth to enforcement, faces off with FCC
- Geek Squad: EFF argues Fourth Amendment breach
See you soon!