Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about all the Facebook Android rumors, since we no longer know if it should be called a phone. Then we go through the leaked BlackBerry roadmap, and some really interesting strategies coming in the future. Microsoft is next as we talk about Windows RT and its merger with Windows 8. Then it’s Windows Phone news as it has gained some positive market share in the last couple of months. We end today’s show talking about the AT&T HTC One, which sadly will retain exclusivity over the 64GB model in the US.
All this and more after the break.
– A New “Facebook Home” Panel Rumored For Android
– Facebook Phone System Dump Offers Insight Into Company’s Android Plans
– Is This BlackBerry 10 Roadmap for Real?
– Microsoft To Merge Windows RT Into the Upcoming Windows Blue?
– Windows Phone Is Growing; Eating Into Some BlackBerry and Symbian Market Share
– AT&T Will Have the 64GB HTC One Exclusively On Its Line-up