The Motorola P30 is pretty much the iPhone X. Design-wise, it just is. Okay, perhaps we should really talk more about this because it’s more than just a look-alike.
But before that, a stringy thought thread about the Galaxy Note 9 and some Crazy Rich Asians make our day. We also notch another bit of chat on the Pixel 3 XL’s devastating notch (get in line) and Alexa’s creeping motions to everyone’s dorms.
Jules is out this week, but the rest of the gang work to make up for it on this episode of the Pocketnow Weekly!
Watch the YouTube video recorded at 1:00pm Eastern on August 17th or check out the high-quality audio version right here. Talk back live while you’re watching the show on Twitter with #PNWeekly and shoot feedback to the hosts at [email protected]!
Pocketnow Weekly 318
August 17, 2018
- Motorola P30: You’ve seen the pictures, so shall we have a fight about the iPhone X?
- Pixel 3 XL: Again, you’ve seen the pictures…
- T-Mobile: Will a Team of (human) Experts get you to switch networks?
- iOS 12: Who needs Group Facetime anyways?
- Touch ID: Does Apple even have the will to bring it back?
- Pocophone F1: Is $300 and a Snapdragon 845 automatically a winning combo?
5G all the things
This week, we’ve seen a lot of gun-jumping/shark-jumping/poop-jumping about which smartphone maker will take the cake with the first 5G connection. Will Samsung or LG go first? How about that Moto Z3 and its “upgradeable” position? What’s up?
See you soon!