By Anton D. Nagy | October 19, 2010 4:14 AM
Remember the leaked T-Mobile HD2 ROM (version 3.14.531.1) we spotted last week and how we anticipated that it will be officially available soon on to replace the current version 2.13.531.1?
Well, the ROM update should be due today and according to the description, it should bring a lot of fixes and improvements. If it is anything like the European HD2 ROM update which was also recently released, it will be a very fast ROM. See below the list of issues fixed by the ROM update:
- Browsing Facebook photos is slow
- White screen while browsing the internet
- Cannot delete GMAIL messages from the preview screen
- SMS sends to the wrong person
- Twitter errors
- Cannot unlock the phone
- Cannot unlock the phone with the correct password
- No space bar on company directory keyboard
- Can’t hear Visual Voicemails
- Speakerphone stops working after using the Call Assist app to call 611
You will be able to download the ROM update to be made available today by accessing T-Mobile’s Windows Mobile Upgrade page and selecting the HD2. Don’t worry, you won’t miss it since the carrier usually notifies HD2 users of a software update via text message too!