By Legacy | November 23, 2010 5:05 PM
If you’re a fan of uTorrent, arguably the most popular BitTorrent client out there, then you may want to check out Torrent Buddy for Windows Phone 7. The app allows you to remotely manage torrents on your computer through your Windows Phone. This includes being able to start, stop, pause, and delete torrents. However, what separates this app from the alternatives is the ability to add new torrents from websites and RSS feeds directly on your phone. See Torrent Buddy in action below and pick it up from the Windows Phone 7 Marketplace for $1.99. The ad-supported “trial” version gives access to most functions, except for remotely adding torrents.
- Ability to start, stop, pause, delete torrents.
- View torrent details (like trackers and file lists).
- Manage multiple uTorrent installations from a single app.
- Ability to add your favorite sites and RSS feeds.
- Add torrents from your favorite sites and RSS feeds.
- Support for sites/feeds requiring authentication (using cookies).
Note: Torrent Buddy requires uTorrent, which is a free BitTorrent client for use on your computer.