By Adam Z. Lein | March 21, 2012 7:41 AM
Today a new version of Pro Evolution Soccer is released as an Xbox LIVE game for Windows Phone. It may look familiar because there was once a Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 version already in the Windows Phone Marketplace. That version has since been removed without notice and today is replaced with the 2012 version. Owners of the 2011 version will have to buy the new one and will not ever be able to re-install the 2011 version should they upgrade their phones at some time.
PES 2012 features:
- Unrivalled realism: Experience incredible gameplay and focus on tactics, goals and winning trophies while competing against the most advanced team and player AI on the market. Striking animations such as referee cut-scenes or goal celebrations and technical moves (diving header, bicycle kick, and more) will make you feel the beauty of the game.
- Exclusive UEFA Club Competitions: PES 2012 includes many of the best European club teams in the officially licensed UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League modes.
- Online connectivity: Prove your skills and unlock the various Xbox LIVE achievements, compare yourself to your friends, make it to the top of the leaderboards and become the world’s greatest PES player.
- Outstanding Accessibility for Beginners and Experts: The uniquely designed true flow control system provides instant access for players of all levels by utilising the accelerometer and AI-supported touch controls. More advanced players are presented with unlimited freedom of play by being able to master classic console-style controls with virtual pad and buttons.
- Stunning graphics: Detailed stadiums, pitches and weather effects provide the perfect visual environment for exciting matches
You can download a trial of PES 2012 here or purchase it for $4.99.