Panoramic Software’s moTweets is arguably the best Twitter client for Windows Phone 6.5, so we’re thrilled to report that it will be arriving shortly for Windows Phone 7. Users can expect the WP7 variant of the app sooner rather than later, as it has recently been submitted to the Marketplace for testing. It looks like there will be a free, ad-supported version, as well as an ad-less version for 99 cents. Check out the full list of features and demo video below. Let us know what you think in the comments!
- Use up to six (6) Twitter accounts simultaneously
- Upload pictures using your device’s camera or from the photo album
- Add your location to your Twitter post using your phone’s GPS
- tinyurl.com, bit.ly, twitpic.com, and yfrog.com support
- View Trends, Lists and Conversations
- View user’s background in the user details screen
- Live Tile display your account image(s)
- Streams allow you to add and view multiple timelines including Search results and RSS feeds
- View tweets near your location and view them on a Bing map
- Image Wall displays all images from your timeline as well as ones you’ve uploaded
- Translate Tweets, Search Twitter topics, locations and users with ease
- ReTweet, Follow, Unfollow, Direct messages, RSS Feeds, Favorites and much more!
Source: Panoramic Software