Continuing our coverage about skinning current applications to match the so far known Windows Phone 7 aspect, we present you with a complete way of skinning your device to have a Metro look.
To sum up the things you’ll need:
1. MetroLock: the Windows Phone 7-like Lock Screen for Windows Mobile 6.5
2. You can find icons and more here.
3. Metro Clocks: You will need to have the latest version of Co0kie’s Home Tab installed in order to use cusom clocks and these ones especially. You can find more clocks here.
4. Metro Slider: you can find it attached to the first post of the thread.
5. Download the Metro wallpaper with blue soft buttons attached to the first post of the thread.
6. Metro-like Opera icon for Sense Internet Tab can also be found attached to the first post of the thread.
7. Additionally, if you use ThumbCal or Slide2Shutdown, you can find the graphic files attached in the same post.
Remember to have a full backup handy just in case something goes wrong with installing or uninstalling the mods.
(Source: XDA Developers)