We were pretty surprised earlier this month when a new version of Bing Mobile added turn-by-turn navigation support. A lot of you were very impressed and excited to see this addition, while at the same time wanting more. Here’s your chance to send feedback to the Bing Mobile team in order to help them prioritize what features should be in future versions of Bing Mobile both on Windows Mobile 6.x and Windows Phone 7. Click here to send your feedback to the Bing Mobile Team.
Here are some feedback topic suggestions you may want to include:
- Centralized Voice Command/Search/Navigation activation via a Bluetooth headset
- Better scrolling or search capability for contact list
- Voice search for navigation to a contact: “Navigate to John Doe at Home”
- Text-to-Speech UI feedback for search result activation
- Navigation route caching ability so that the navigation instructions don’t stop when you enter a dead-zone where you can’t access the internet.
- Multi-touch zooming on HTC HD2.