The powerful screen locking app, Slide2Unlock2, received an update today to bring it to version 2.41. This version of S2U2 supports using your contacts’ Facebook pictures (from Sense) as caller ID images. It also adds options for aligning the clock/date and excluding ActiveSync email as unread mail. There are a slew of bug fixes since the last version, so if you’re currently sporting S2U2, an upgrade is in order. Check out the full change log below and grab S2U2 from A_C’s website. The developer also offers support on XDA-developers.
Changes of v2.41:
- Added support to use Facebook pic of Manila as CallerID pic.
- Added alignment option for Clock/Date (S2U2 Settings > Information).
- Added option to exclude ActiveSync email as unread email (S2U2 Settings > Information).
- Fixed the reminder would still vibrate if the device had switched to silent mode.
- Fixed the reminder period would not work if sleep S2P had activated.
- Fixed appointment’s note could not be shown in the pop-up when it’s too long.
- Fixed occasionally dialing a call was not locked even “Lock on Talk” was turned on.
- Fine tuned some misbehavior when “Proximity Sensor” was used.
- Fixed some duplicated translation tags.
- A few minor bugs fixed.