A_C has released an update for Slide2Unlock2, a popular screen locking app, to keep fans of the utility content. The change log lists several bug fixes, additions and improvements; so avid users will definitely want to upgrade. In version 2.20, S2U2′s settings and caller ID have been finely tuned for the HTC Touch Pro2, Diamond2 and HD2. It also offers a new “InCall Lock” feature and users finally have the option to adjust volume when the device is locked. Check out the list of changes below and grab the latest version from the developer’s website. It should work on virtually any touchscreen Windows phone.
Changes of v2.20:
- Removed the option “lock the device after any phone call when Bluetooth is on”.
- Added option “InCall Lock” (S2U2 Settings -> General). Either don’t lock the device during a phone call; always lock; or only when Bluetooth is on. If CallerID is enabled, connected time of the call will be shown on the lock screen.
- Added option to release the Volume Control key lock, i.e. adjust the volume even it’s locked. (S2U2 Settings -> Phone)
- Fixed an occasional issue that Dotfred’s TaskMgr would hang when running S2U2 since v2.x.
- Fixed the small volume bar of the VGA/WVGA S2P control plugin.
- Fine tuned the CallerID and S2U2 Settings for HTC Pro2 & HD2 (but it’s not recommended to use the CallerID together with the WM built-in lock).
- A few minor bugs fixed.