By Anton D. Nagy | July 11, 2009 3:16 PM
S2U2 (Slide to Unlock 2), the popular iPhone-like screen locking tool for Windows Mobile has received an update to Version 2.04. Read on for the changes!
From the changelog (quote):
Changes of v2.04
- changed option “Auto-dismiss Notification” to “Dismiss a Notification once it’s been viewed”.
- fixed “Country/Region Code” could not be more than 255.
- fixed ignore call might not work ocassionally.
- fixed caller name might be shown wrong ocassionally.
- added option to turn off InCall Volume Control.
Changes of v2.03
- added auto-checking of missing core graphic files.
- added options to mark an already previewed SMS/Email as “read”.
- added “Country/Region Code” to set the proper Canonical number format for different devices.
- fixed the issue that system was unstable after a phone call on some devices.
- removed the notification queue warning introduced in v2.02.
- fixed the CallerID did not work on some devices (e.g. Spainish) but used to work in v1.6x.
- fixed the issue that after soft-reset, the first CallerID would not be shown on some devices.
- improved Ans/End response.
- fixed the issue that some hardware keys not locked on some devices.
- fixed SMS/email pop-up ocassionally not the same as the one opened when “slide to view”.
- fixed the Task date was not update when changed.
- a few minor bugs fixed.