By Legacy | April 22, 2010 10:44 AM
A_C, the developer of Slide2Unlock2, created a new thread on XDA today for the latest update to his popular screen locking app. S2U2 has now reached version 2.4 and the changelog shows a nice mix of additions/fixes. It’s great to see unread notification reminders and “slide to view” for appointments inserted with this version.
If you’re an avid user of this app, you’ll probably want to update. Check out the other changes below if you’re interested. As always, S2U2 should work with most Windows phones and can be downloaded from A_C’s website.
Changes of v2.40:
- Added options to remind any unread notification by vibration or sound or both (S2U2 Settings > Reminder). Refer to S2U2 Settings Description.xls for details.
- Added “60 minutes” option for “Snooze time” (S2U2 Settings > General).
- Added “Headset” option for “Lock on Talk” (S2U2 Settings > Power).
- Added option to check if any notification exists before unlock by the Proximity Sensor (S2U2 Settings > Power).
- Changed the action to shrink appointment info from “tap” to “slide up/down”.
- Added “slide to view” for Appointment: tap an appointment to show its details & then slide the slider to open Pocket Outlook with that appointment day. To change the view appointment application to others, refer to S2U2 Settings Description.xls for details.
- Added slide action to the ON/OFF switch of S2U2 Settings.
- Fixed a very rare case that iLock2 would hang the system. It’s related to the checking of Exceptional EXE. If you want to know the technical details, then click here.
- Fixed Manila was positioned incorrectly after soft-reset on some devices.
- Fixed on some devices/ROMs, the hardware keys were locked even corresponding S2A option was turned on.
- Fixed voice mail notification icon was not shown if the value was negative.
- Fixed occasionally the “Replace WM6.5 system manual lock” did not work.
- A few minor bugs fixed.