By Anton D. Nagy | March 1, 2010 12:18 PM
SKTools, the popular system maintenance suite has been updated since our last mention to version 126.96.36.199, after bringing special compatibility rules for HTC HD2 and Samsung Omnia II in the previous release.
Current version comes with a new tool, a File Explorer with lots of functionality features like copy, move, rename and delete as file operations, preview for some file types, change attributes, create shortcuts, open and open with…
Here’s a list of the changes (quote):
- New settings storage subsystem.
- New tool – “File Explorer”: copy, move, rename, delete, preview for some file types, change attributes, create shortcuts, open, open with….
- Because SKTools is one from “the first installation programs” – we have removed demo restrictions in File Explorer, Registry Explorer and SKTools Backup tools.
- “Databases”: added “Mount volume” command. This command allows you to view the database in currently unmounted volume.
- “Installed Programs”: added “Installation folder” column.
- “Installed Programs”: deep scan after uninstall.
- Shortcut Wizard: added shortcut for toggle screen rotation (portrait – landscape).
- Shadow Services: added “Keep backlight” service. This service prevent backlight off and device sleep mode.
- Messages: added “Move” command.
- Messages: added “Only these folders” filter.
- Temporary and Cache Folders: added cache cleaner for some versions of YouTube and HTC Album applications.
- Invalid Registry Entry: added cleaner for Start Menu icons definitions.
- Added Exclude list for close tasks command.
- Menu “Tools” reorganization (“About” submenu).
- Added “Tools->Control panel” command.
(Source: SK-KV Software)