By Chuong Nguyen | June 7, 2009 10:36 AM
The specs for the leaked shots of the XPERIA X2, Sony Ericsson’s rumored second Windows Mobile entry, are now detailed. The device has some juice to it with a faster processor, more RAM, Windows Mobile 6.5 with an upgrade to Windows Mobile 7, and best of all, an 8-megapixel camera shooter.
The real question is will you get the Touch Pro2 or will you wait for the X2?
Here are the specs of the X2:
* 8.1mpx auto focus, VGA @ 30fps (MP4 HQ)
* 3.5 inch WVGA OLED (increased from 3.0 from X1)
* GPS, aGPS
* 3.5 mm headphone jack
* Faster processor
* 512 RAM
* Custom Windows Mobile 6.5
* XPERIA Panels are modified with plenty of innovative features (PS3 functionality)
* Upgrading to Windows Mobile 7 is supported by Xperia panels