By Chuong Nguyen | June 24, 2009 8:52 AM
Adobe is really pushing for the popular Flash plugin to come to mobile devices, having announced that it will release a beta to developer come this October. Now, with the latest Android device announcement from HTC called the HTC Hero, the successor to the T-Mobile G1, Adobe just demonstrated Flash running on the Hero. The firm says that about 80 percent of what’s available on the web right now is compatible with Flash on the HTC Hero right now, and the firm is working to make most–if not all–of the remaining 20% compatible on mobile devices.
Games embedded into web pages will open up in full screen; videos will open in full screen as well if you double tap. Demo units do not show any “great delay in load times” according to Slash Gear.
(via: Slash Gear)