This is something you don’t see around every day. It seems that some Apple insider gave BGR a fresh copy of iOS 4.3.1 to play with for a couple of days. Really nothing big to report with this release since the changes apparently only include a moderate list of bug fixes which are:
– Baseband updates for the 3GS and iPad (original)
– Fixed memory hang that results in memory corruption when reading large files from USIM filesystem
– Fixed problem with NTLM authentication in apps and on websites
– Fixed issue with the Springboard and 3rd party apps not recgonizing the gyroscope on the iPad 2
– Fixed iPad 2 jailbreak vulnerability
No reports yet on when to expect the release, and I would’t hold my breath either since a lot of these changes aren’t really good news for the Jailbreak community. Usually these iOS updates reach developers before we get to see them in action, but given no major overhauls were included, we could probably see it rolling out to our devices very soon.