So ever since iOS 4.2 was released last november, your iPhone is able to print documents over the air with a feature called AirPrint. The problem is that either not many printers support it, or not many users know of the ones that do. Even though HP competes with Apple on the Smartphone and Tablet world, they’ve pioneered in rolling AirPrint support to their printers and they’ve just released a firmware upgrade that adds more printers to the list.
If you own any of the following LaserJet printers, you’re in luck:
- HP LaserJet P1102w Printer
- HP LaserJet P1606dn Printer
- HP LaserJet Pro CP1025nw Color Printer
- HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf MFP
- HP LaserJet Pro M1213nf MFP
- HP LaserJet Pro M1214nfh MFP
- HP LaserJet Pro M1216nfh MFP
- HP LaserJet Pro M1217nfw MFP
If you’re currently in the market for a printer that supports AirPrint, we suggest you keep an eye on their AirPrint website. In this case they’re supporting previously released models, so it could be the case that your current printer ends up supporting it in the future.