Those of you who are using the BlackBerry Messenger application to keep in touch and satisfy your Instant Messaging needs can now download and enjoy an update to the application as it has now officially reached version 22.214.171.124.
While there’s no indication of what’s been particularly changed in this .41 version, according to the general description of the 5.1 version, there are lots of bug fixes:
– Bug fixes to improve the overall user experience
– Simplified sending of pictures and voice notes
– More user-friendly wording and organization in menus
– Support for a simpler, one line view of contact list
– Support for both deleting an unsent chat message (Shift-Del) and escaping out of a chat while retaining an unsent chat message (Escape button)
Before updating, please back up your Contact list and make sure you are using BlackBerry or carrier approved Device Software to avoid compatibility issues. After installing, you’ll need to restart your device.