By Brandon Miniman | March 17, 2011 12:59 PM
In this video, I go over my top five, must-have, can’t-live-without Android applications. If you want more app reccomendations for Android, check out Android Application Weekly; and for Windows Phone 7, check out the Windows Phone 7 App Showcase. Here’s my list!
2. Amazon (free): Let’s you quickly buy something from Amazon if you set up one-click. Also has a barcode scanning tool that is very accurate.
3. SpeedTest.net (free): The quintessential app for benchmarking your internet speed, whether you’re over cellular data or WiFi.
4. Words with Friends (free): Let’s you play a game of scrabble on your own terms. Also talks to the iOS version of the game, so you can play with friends that have an iPhone.
5. Droid Analytics ($1.50): If you use Google Analytics to track website data for your blog or other site, this app perfectly meshes with Google’s web-tracking service.
6. New York Times (free): Bonus app (five wasn’t enough!). This app lets you catch up with the award-winning New York Times on your Android.
Tell us in the comments: what apps are on your can’t-live-without list?