By Joe Levi | March 6, 2012 7:33 PM
Just moments ago we let you know that Google’s Android Market is being re-branded as the “Google Play Store”.
1. Launch the Android Market
2. Update Google Music
3. When the update has been installed, go to your home screen
4. Pull down the notification shade and tap the Settings icon
5. Tap Apps
6. Go to Market under the “All” tab
7. Press “Clear Data”
8. Open Play Music (that’s what the new Google Music is called)
9. Tap the Market icon in the bottom tray
10. Confirm the upgrade
You’ll be able to tell if you have the new “Market” by looking at the icon in the “Play Store” app. If it’s the new white colored sack with a multicolored arrow on it, you’ve got the new one! Also, the “Market” will no longer show up in your app list, it will have been replaced with the “Play Store”.
Source: Talk Android