By Joe Levi | August 27, 2010 7:00 PM
If you’ve got a phone running the HTC Sense UI, you may not know that you can get new widgets from HTC! If you’d like to see what’s new since you first got your phone, follow the steps outlined in this video!
If you’re on
1. Long-hold on an empty area of your home screen
2. Tap Widgets
3. Tap the down arrow next to “get more HTC Widgets
4. Tap the menu button
5. Tap Update and wait for a few minutes
6. New Widgets will say “New” to the right.
7. Select a Widget you’d like and tap on it
8. If you’d like the widget, go ahead and download it
Once your download is complete you can add the new Widget by selecting it from your widgets list.