Just in time for Christmas, Motorola released an update for their DROID Pro. The update is primarily just a bug-fix release, but it does some improvements, too.
According to the changelog this update provides:
– Improved audio on voice calls
– Improved stability and performance
– User interface display now refreshes when user switches from GSM/UMTS communication to Global Mode
– Device now prepends 011 to Country Code to send SMS messages
– Global Mode no longer resets when connecting to a USB charger
– Visual Voice Mail now detects airplane mode while Wi-Fi is active
– Prompt return to full screen brightness after wake-up
– Upgraded Bluetooth firmware
– Improved interoperability with Microsoft Internet Application Gateway (IAG) configurations
– Device string format for Exchange changed to include device name and version number
– Upgrade to Google applications Release 7
– Reduced user interface lock-ups
The update reportedly is not coming down automatically, you have to help it a long just a bit. To do so, tap Menu, Settings, About Phone, System Updates, which should start the manual update.
Source: Android Central