By Jaime Rivera | December 12, 2011 12:44 AM
Watch this week’s Android Revolution as we go through what’s hot and what’s not inside the world of Google’s Android project. In today’s show we start by talking about all the deals that Google is offering in the Android Market as part of their celebration for reaching 10 Billion downloads. We later go through the smartphone releases of the week, which include details on the LG Nitro HD and the T-Mobile launch of the White Samsung Galaxy S II. Going through all the leaks of the week we found more details on the Motorola Droid 4, the Sony Ericsson LT28at, the HTC Merge and more. This week’s coverage includes our full review of the HTC Rezound with Beats Audio. We then go through Joe Levi’s coverage of all the difference between the Google Nexus One, The Nexus S and the current Samsung Galaxy Nexus and other great articles and videos. We talk about all the recent software updates that are hitting devices, and we end the Hot section by talking about Google Currents and how to subscribe to our Pocketnow current.
As for What’s Not Hot, we talk about the Verizon variant of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, and why it’s still not in the market.
All this and more after the break.
- Pocketnow on Google Currents http://bit.ly/v5kjRq
- Android Market Offering Big Savings with $0.10 Apps http://bit.ly/siDA1M
- HTC Rezound Review: http://bit.ly/tvgVOq
- The Nexus Family: Nexus One, Nexus S, and Galaxy Nexus (Video) http://bit.ly/vOetDP
- How to Unlock and Root Your Galaxy Nexus http://bit.ly/vuZlqE
- How to Install Google Wallet on the Nexus S and Galaxy Nexus http://bit.ly/veKKxQ
- Sony Ericsson Details Steps Needed to Bring ICS to Phones http://bit.ly/uIjtWK