By Jaime Rivera | December 19, 2011 7:59 AM
Watch this week’s Android Revolution as we go through what’s hot, and what’s not inside the world of Google’s Android project. In today’s show we start with our week’s coverage, which includes our unboxing of the Verizon Galaxy Nexus, the LG Nitro HD and more. We later talk about all the software updates, which even include the Samsung Nexus S receiving its official update to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. We cover all the rumors from Sony, the LG Spectrum and we even tell you what Google Majel is, or will be. We go through all the recent mods available for your Galaxy Nexus after a root, and we end the hot section talking about the Prada Phone by LG 3.0.
Out of what wasn’t hot we talk about all the Malware problems that have been attacking Android, and how we don’t like Google’s approach to it.
- Install Google Wallet On Your Galaxy Nexus With this APK http://bit.ly/uKGS6Q
- Don’t Like Circles? Make Your Ice Cream Sandwich Folders Square! http://bit.ly/rQM7Bi
- Nova Launcher for Ice Cream Sandwich (Video) http://bit.ly/v6gtKd
- Do Older Launchers Work on Ice Cream Sandwich? (Video) http://bit.ly/sl0me8
- Ice Cream Sandwich Unofficially Ported To The Droid RAZR (Video) http://bit.ly/v24poW