iPhone X 2018 cost changes, OnePlus 6 spec and price hike? & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the rumors that the iPhone 2018 will have a few cuts in cost, making the price tag more agressive. The OnePlus 6 follows as specs hint to a very powerful phone, but for a heftier price tag. Then we talk about how Samsung is struggling to catch Apple when it comes to facial recognition. Oreo updates for devices for devices like the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S8 and LG V30 are next. We end today’s show talking about the deals you can find for the LG V30.
All this and more after the break.
– Factory unlocked LG V30+ with 128GB storage costs $600 on eBay right now
– Sprint follows Verizon’s suit with its own official LG V30 Oreo update
– Android Oreo hits AT&T Galaxy S8, not apparently S8+
– Parts crunch: Apple still two years ahead of competition with TrueDepth, Face ID
– One snapshot has OnePlus 6 watchers worried about their wallets
– Next-gen 5.8-inch OLED model tipped as the cheapest of all three 2018 iPhones