Samsung Market Share Slipping and the Post Net Neutrality World | #PNWeekly 283
When isn’t Samsung a potential big story? It’s always on the edge of success, on the edge of trouble, on the edge of beating Apple, on the edge of being upset by Huawei. We dig into the current happenings with the chaebol from a smart speaker to a loss in market leadership.
Also, TK Bay joins us to talk about Chinese brands, BlackBerry’s abandonment of its first Android phone ever and the loss of net neutrality plus other topics on this episode of the Pocketnow Weekly!
Watch the video recorded from 2:25pm Eastern on December 15th, or check out the high-quality audio version right here. You can shoot your listener emails to [email protected] for a shot at getting your question read aloud on the air the following week!
Pocketnow Weekly 283
December 15, 2017
From #1 New York Times Bestselling author James Rollins comes the thrilling new novel: The Demon Crown
Off the coast of Brazil, a team of scientists discovers a horror like no other, an island where all life has been eradicated, consumed, and possessed by a species beyond imagination. To save mankind’s future, the members of Sigma Force must make a devil’s bargain and join forces with their most hated enemy — even it if means sacrificing one of their own.
“Rollins’ latest Sigma Force novel is one of the best in the series… The mix of science, history, and high-concept adventure is always first-rate in a Rollins novel,” says Booklist while Publishers Weekly calls it “bone-chilling.”
Read excerpts, see the trailer and learn more about The Demon Crown at jamesrollins.com
- Huawei and Xiaomi: Are AT&T and Verizon both courting the two OEMs?
- Honor 7X: Improvements and pitfalls on a budget device
- Amazon v. Google: Relenting on the YouTube war
- Fingerprints: vivo may take first cake for in-display sensing
- BlackBerry: The Priv dies on the vine, but somehow BBOS goes on
- Bixby Speaker: Samsung huddles up for its hub
- Galaxy S9: Renders? Really?
- Samsung in China: Slipping or holding on?
- Net Neutrality: Dead in the FCC’s water?
See you soon!