Net Neutrality at risk with FCC vote, Galaxy Note 8 deals & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about how the FCC is planning to hurt Net Neutrality with a vote in a few weeks. We also talk about Verizon deals that include hot devices like the Galaxy Note 8, Google Pixel 2, etc. We also have Black Friday deals from Best Buy for the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Note 8. We even discuss the recent developments on Google’s Fuchsia OS and how it involves Apple’s Swift code. we end today’s show talking about the new OLED displays for the next iPhone, in addition to child labor at Foxconn for the iPhone X.
All this and more after the break.
– Some of Verizon’s best phones will be available at “up to” 50 percent off this Black Friday
– Best Buy’s top early Black Friday deal takes $350 off Galaxy Note 8, S8 and S8+
– Google working on Swift, support branch found with mysterious Fuchsia OS
– Apple cuts back on in-house R&D for Micro-LED
– Chinese students “forced” to work at Foxconn, build iPhone X
– FCC will vote to kill Title II web protections, hurt net neutrality on December 14