Google Pixel 2 bootloader issues, iPhone X fixes & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the recent issues that users have found with the Google Pixel 2 and its bootloader. We also talk about the recent software updates that have brought fixes to the iPhone X. Then we talk about the next-generation HTC Vive as we hear some significant changes to come. The event for the Honor V10 follows as we just received a teaser. We end today’s show talking about Huawei and its deals for the holiday season.
All this and more after the break.
– Huawei shares long list of Black Friday 2017 deals headed to major US retailers
– Honor V10 is official for November 28 event
– Next HTC Vive iteration could get Ultra HD resolution, OG looking at another discount
– Apple delivers quick iOS 11.1.2 update to fix low-temperature iPhone X bug
– Google just can’t catch a break, as Pixel 2 bootloader issue spreads like wildfire