iPhone X deals begin, Google Pixel 2 sales double & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the iPhone X and the deals you can already find in Sam’s Club. Then we talk about the Google Pixel 2 and how sales have doubled when compared to the original Pixel. Best Buy follows as the company has provided an official statement on the controversy of charging more for the iPhone x. The Microsoft Surace Pro with LTE Advanced follows with shipping dates at least for business customers. We end today’s show talking about how Samsung Electronics has now appointed new leadership, and provided insight on its quarter results.
All this and more after the break.
– An iPhone X deal (and way more) is coming up for Sam’s Club members
– Best Buy’s $100 iPhone X surcharge was tied to carriers
– Microsoft Surface Pro with LTE Advanced ships to business customers in December
– Samsung Electronics appoints three new co-CEOs, announces full record-setting Q3 2017 results
– Pichai: initial Pixel 2 sales double from original Pixel’s rate