iPhone 8 leaked schematics, LG G6 launch deals & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Sprint’s recent deals for the brand new LG G6. Then we discuss Facebook Messenger and its launch of M AI services. Then we talk about Android distribution, which is still a mess. Then it’s all about Samsung and how the company believes it’ll have great results in this quarter. We end today’s show talking about the iPhone 8 leaked schematics, and what this tells us about the future smartphone.
All this and more after the break.
– Sprint celebrates actual LG G6 launch by shaving 50 percent off the phone’s list price
– Facebook Messenger starts showing AI-powered suggestions on Android and iOS
– April’s Android distribution chart is still messed up, with Lollipop on top and Nougat at 4.9 percent
– Samsung officially forecasts rising profits for Q1 2017, nearly breaking all-time records
– iPhone 8 schematics leaked out of Foxconn, wiped from Weibo
T-shirts provided by RIPT. Get your own here, and get 10% off using coupon code: POCKETNOWDAILY