Google Pixel 3 has LG vs HTC, Essential Android & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the arrival of Android Wear 2.0 to existing smartwatches, though not many. Then we talk about the how some lucky LG G6 customers have received the phone really early. Samsung follows as we learn the price tag of DeX for the Galaxy S8, in addition to some weird partnership with Microsoft. Andy Rubin follows as we hear that he’s working on something to do with Android and a new brand called Essential Products. We end today’s show talking about how both HTC and LG are competing to build a Google Pixel follow-up.
All this and more after the break.
– Android Wear 2.0 roll-out got bugged, though four watches are now getting it
– Some lucky LG G6 early adopters are getting their phones delivered from all big four carriers
– Samsung DeX costs $149.99, ships in “late April”
– Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ Microsoft Edition also coming April 21 with Microsoft ‘customization’
– Essential Android: Alphabet exec confirms Andy Rubin sticks with his homebrew
– HTC and LG compete for Google Pixel 3 contract
T-shirts provided by RIPT.