iPhone 7 leaked renders, Galaxy S7 teardown & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we discuss the recent deals on the Google Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X in certain retailers. And since we’re talking about deals, we also notice some major discounts for the Moto X Pure Edition, but you have to act fast. The news follow Sony as we learn of the profits the company makes over every phone compared to Samsung. The Samsung Galaxy S7 follows as we learn more about the Samsung Galaxy S7 through some tear downs. We end today’s show talking about the iPhone 7 renders that were recently discovered, and what changes.
All this and more after the break.
– B&H ups Nexus 6P savings ante, Google and Best Buy join 6P and Nexus 5X discount party
– Moto X Pure Edition starts at $300 after $100 discount for the next three days
– The Android manufacturer with the highest average per-phone profit may surprise you
– Samsung Galaxy S7 looks like it costs more to make than an iPhone 6s
– New iPhone 7 render highlights shifting shape of antenna lines – for the better