HTC 10 colors, Project Fi for all & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Oppo’s event for the new R9 and R9 Plus. Then we discuss Samsung’s current status with Samsung Pay, even if not positive at all. OnePlus follows as the company has decided to play it smart with installment plans for the OnePlus 2 and OnePlus X. Google follows as the company continues removing limitations for Project Fi. We end today’s show talking about the HTC 10 and some of the new leaks we’ve found when it comes to color options.
All this and more after the break.
– OPPO R9 and R9 Plus officially scheduled for March 17 Beijing announcement
– Samsung Pay is operating at a loss – but does that even matter?
– OnePlus makes its affordable phones even easier to buy with new installment plans
– Project Fi drops its invite requirement and scores a nice Nexus 5X deal
– New set of HTC 10 renders highlights range of color options