Galaxy S7 missing features, HTC Vive sales & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about some of the new deals for the Moto X Pure Edition. Then we discuss the recent sales figures of the HTC Vive, as it seems the company exceeded its own expectations. Google I/O is next as the company has made more event details public today. Oppo follows as it seems that the new R9 and R9 Plus will see a possible launch very soon. We end todays show talking about certain features that might not make it to the Samsung Galaxy S7.
All this and more after the break.
– Moto X Pure Edition 64GB available for $400 ($100 off) from B&H
– 15,000 HTC Vive pre-orders in under 10 minutes
– Google I/O 2016 registration window opens March 8, closes two days later
– OPPO R9 and R9 Plus tipped for March 17 announcements with top-tier cams, SoCs
– Quick Charge 3.0 won’t be on Galaxy S7, S7 edge possibly because of Exynos support
– Give and take of Galaxy S7 storage: system package and moving apps