Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Samsung Galaxy S7 units that have already been delivered to T-Mobile customers. Samsung is next as we watch some of the ads that the company is using to promote its new Galaxy S7 Edge. Then we talk about the Microsoft HoloLens and its price tag for developers. Google follows as the company’s store begins preparation for a VR world. We end today’s show talking about a recent Google Ad that silently teases the death of the App Tray.
All this and more after the break.
– The T-Mobile Galaxy S7, delivered
– Samsung gets Lil Wayne, William H. Macy and more to endorse Galaxy S7, diss rivals in new ad
– Microsoft opens HoloLens developer pre-orders as new hardware details arrive
– Google Store picks up new category just for VR hardware
– Google sparks panic over vanishing app drawer – is this our Android N future?