Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Samsung Gear S2 Classic 3G, and its launch in the US. Oppo follows as we hear of some of its new technology to reach its smartphones very soon. Bill gates is next as we hear his perspective on the Apple and iPhone 5c encryption issue. Then we talk about the HTC One M10 and some of the recent leaks. We end today’s show talking about the new Sony Xperia X, and how it will affect the future of a Sony Xperia Z6.
All this and more after the break.
– Samsung Gear S2 Classic 3G goes up for pre-orders at AT&T and Verizon
– OPPO phones will soon be able to fully charge in 15 minutes with Super VOOC tech
– OPPO revolutionizes smartphone cameras with SmartSensor stabilization
– Bill Gates opposes Apple’s stance on encryption in ‘specific’ San Bernardino case
– New HTC One M10 leak gives us clear look at phone’s back, but what’s with that beveled edge?
– No Xperia Z6 for you, Sony hints on Facebook, as Xperia X assumes flagship family title