Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about T-Mobile’s recent offers for LTE tablets and smartphones for Valentines Day. Then we talk about the OnePlus 2 as the company has now surprised us with a price drop on its latest flagship. The smartwatch market follows as we hear of the current marketshare of the Apple Watch. The iPhone 5se is next as we hear early news on its possible color options. We end today’s show talking about Google’s plans for VR, which exceed the cardboard reality of today.
All this and more after the break.
– T-Mobile offers free LTE tablet, discounted iPad Air 2 and select Android phones for Valentine’s
– OnePlus 2 price surprisingly dropped to $349/€345/£249 for good
– Fresh market research claims Apple seized two thirds of smartwatch shipments in 2015
– How pink of a pink will the supposed pink iPhone 5se be?
– Google may have much bigger plans for VR than Cardboard, expect details at I/O