Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the new Android Wear update that just arrived, and what benefits users will be getting. Samsung follows as we still can’t decipher what is meant with 360-degree something for its unpacked event. YouTube Red is next as we hear of some new differentiating factors coming. Then we hear about Sony’s dual-camera options that will come soon. We end today’s show talking about the LG G5, as the company has pretty-much made it official.
All this and more after the break.
– Android Wear speaker support finally goes official, along with new gesture, voice controls
– Samsung’s got 360-degree video on the mind for Unpacked; Gear 360 confirmation?
– YouTube Red finally ups the ante with original programs premiering February 10
– Sony says its dual-camera systems will get major pickup from OEMs in 2017
– LG confirms plans for G5 launch at MWC 2016