Galaxy S7 renders leaked, Google Nexus changes & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about how a university is making Fitbits mandatory, but with a purpose. Google follows as we learn of the company’s quarter results and how much money was made. Google continues as we hear that the company is applying a lot of pressure on that future HTC Nexus smartphone. Apple follows as some new iPad Air 3 schematics show us a thicker product than the current. We end today’s show talking about the Samsung Galaxy S7, press invites, and leaked design.
All this and more after the break.
– University makes fitness trackers mandatory for students
– Google posts a solid Q4 as annual revenue hits $74.5 billion
– Google may be about to seriously step up its involvement in Nexus hardware design
– New iPad Air 3 schematic depicts a tablet ever so slightly larger than iPad Air 2
– Samsung Galaxy S7 leaked renders finally give us a look at phone’s back
– Blass leaks Samsung Galaxy S7 event for February 21