iPhone stagnation confirmed, Galaxy S7 expandability & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we discuss the recent news of Spotify moving over to both video and podcasts. Then we discuss the Samsung Galaxy S7, and how the company will solve the need for expandability. HTC follows as we hear of the M10 making it to AT&T, and more on its design. LG follows as we hear that we will get an MWC flagship, though not necessarily the G5. We end today’s show talking about how Apple’s quarter results show stagnation for the first time ever.
All this and more after the break.
– Spotify ready to push podcasts and video
– Galaxy S7 expandable microSD storage rumored to land via hybrid SIM tray
– HTC One M10 ‘Perfume’ is apparently on its way to AT&T with A9-similar design
– LG plays coy about MWC flagship announcement; maybe it won’t be the G5?
– Apple hits new quarterly profit heights as iPhone sales plateau