Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about HTC’s recent internal changes, and what these mean for the future of the company in mobile. Then we talk about Nokia as the company has published its Vision, and hinted on future devices. Apple follows as we hear of how the company plans to start working on a future with VR. Samsung is next as we learn more about the display sizes of the Galaxy S7. We end today’s show talking about how Google has just made its Android income public, even if against its will.
All this and more after the break.
– HTC promotes Mackenzie to global EVP, gets ready for more Marshmallow One M9 updates
– Nokia presents its ‘vision’ for the future, and three mysterious phones
– Apple secures the services of a top virtual reality researcher
– Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge gain further confirmation on screen size front
– Google’s private Android income figures leak out from ongoing legal battle