Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the new Panasonic CM10, and how it changes when compared to the old CM1. Then we discuss the Galaxy S7 benchmarks that just leaked, and what we learn from its specs. Microsoft follows as we learn of Room2Room, a new project that gives us holographic video calls. The iPhone 7 is next as some strings in iOS 9.3 provide an idea of some of its design changes. We end today’s show talking about how Gartner predicts that the smartphone market will change.
All this and more after the break.
– The new Panasonic Lumix CM10 drops the calls
– European Samsung Galaxy S7 reportedly benchmarked with predictable specs
– Microsoft Research demos next-gen video calls: life-size user projection
– Code strings in iOS 9 hint at move away from headphone jacks, future optical networking
– 2016 mobile device forecast expects smartphone spending to dip