Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the recent discounts that Best Buy is applying on the Moto X 2014. Then we discuss revamp to the Dell Venue 8 Pro, and why you should care. Then we cover the recent changes that Google has applied to the Google Play Store. Apple follows with some recent software updates to the iPhone. We end today’s show talking about the Galaxy S7 certification, and what devices aren’t on the list.
All this and more after the break.
– Best Buy clearance sale lets you score the Moto X (2nd gen) for as little as $243
– Revamped Dell Venue 8 Pro goes on sale in the US with Windows 10, 4GB RAM
– Google giving users ability to install new apps right from search results
– Apple brings bugfixes your way with today’s iOS 9.2.1 release
– Apple offers temporary workaround for iPhone 6s battery status bug, permanent fix incoming
– Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge certified in Indonesia, LED covers approved for US use