LG G5 leaked schematic, HTC Nexus & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about how WhatsApp has now removed fees for users to start using it. Then Samsung follows as we hear of new tweaks to the Galaxy Note 5 that avoid issues with the S Pen. LG follows as we hear that the LG G5 will change its design dramatically. HTC follows as we hear that the company might spin off its Vive program as a separate business. We end today’s show talking about how HTC might return to the Nexus arena.
All this and more after the break.
– WhatsApp removes subscription fees effective immediately, no ads coming either
– Samsung tweaks Galaxy Note 5 internals to protect phone from backwards S Pen abuse
– LG G5 schematic leak reveals phone dimensions, supports move away from rear buttons
– HTC expected to create new spin-off VR-only company
– HTC returning to Nexus phones? Rumor points to pair of 2016 models