Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we discuss Microsoft’s official news regarding its Build conference, in addition to more news on Windows 10 Mobile updates. Then we talk about some new improvements to the Google Cardboard SDK that favor audio. Samsung is next as we learn of the progress with its 14NM chip architecture for the Snapdragon 820. Apple follows as we hear that the company might be interested in acquiring Time Warner. We end today’s show talking about how the iPhone is now outselling the PC.
All this and more after the break.
– Registration for Microsoft Build 2016 developer conference kicks off January 19
– Windows 10 Mobile updates just about to land for existing hardware
– Google Cardboard picks up spatial audio SDK support for impressive 3D sound
– Samsung receives Snapdragon 820 orders from Qualcomm
– Apple’s next big media move might be a Time Warner acquisition
– iPhone shipments topped PC shipments in 2015 (by at least one measure)